Mortgages Made Simple.
Mortgages By Tom
Top 5 Reasons To Use Tom For All Your Mortgage Needs
5. Experience – Tom started in the mortgage industry in 1998 and constantly seeks to improve to give his clients the very best experience possible.
4. Speed – While a lot of lenders are struggling to get a file closed in two months, Tom averages 11 days from submission to final approval when an appraisal is necessary and 7.9 days when it isn’t!
3. OPTIONS! As a mortgage broker, Tom has access to over 50 lenders. How will you know which one is the right one for you? You probably won’t… but Tom will!
2. Pricing– As a mortgage broker Tom can offer some of the best pricing around. You don’t need to pay for your lender’s fancy office and overhead, but they have to pay for it somehow! How do they do it? Higher rates and fees that they pass along to you.
(Drum Roll please… and the number one reason to use Tom for all of your mortgage needs)
1. TOM– Why trust the biggest asset of your life with a faceless company (“Press one for….”) when you know you can talk directly with an experienced mortgage professional? Don’t take my word for it though, see what some of my past clients have said about working with me:
Get in touch with Tom
"Tom Stafford & his team are top notch professionals! They explain the entire loan process very clearly with no hidden surprises! Very personable & easy to communicate with. They have helped us personally & many of our clients as well. Keep up the good work! Thanks so much!"
"Tom is hands down the best lender I've worked with. He always made me a top priority, set expectations and had a sense of humor through the entire process. I never walked away from a call feeling anxious about the process or confused."
"Best lender of all time. Completely involved and transparent through every step of the process. Will use him again and again and again. Can’t say enough good things about our experience."
Buy With Confidence!
What's Your House Worth?
Fill Out An Application
Check your loan options and get started today!